Re: Troop Committee Member Training

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2011
      We need to remember that website designers for the most part are not necessariy part of our program, just contrators. Hence the webpage itself is not a reference. Usually you can find some sort of publication that applies. I guess the one exception to this would be the YP site since apparently the latest revisions are online but not necessarily in the PDF download.
      Herb D