Fun Ideas for training sessions...

  • cristi@2getnoticed.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      It's always great to change your delivery method when you feel it's
      getting stale, but just keep in mind, it's rare that your audience will
      have seen it before.

      In all the years I've been doing training, I've continually stayed on
      top of the latest trends, styles, methods, etc... but always remember,
      unless I tell 'em otherwise, they don't know I'm bored with it! If I do
      tell 'em, I usually pay for it with a terrible review!

      Happy Scouting!
      Cristi Wilkins
      Portland, Oregon