Re: [Scouter_T] A Scout Leader's Guide to Youth Leadership Training

  • struax@tidalwave.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
      I would highly agree with Chip. A most excellent, informative and quick read! Two thumbs up !

      From: Chip Souser <souser.bsa@...>
      Sender: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:56:08
      To: <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [Scouter_T] A Scout Leader's Guide to Youth Leadership Training

      I have read the book and talked to two of the authors. The information is excellent in the book. Many of the "yarns" seem overly simplistic or made up; however, the authors assure me that they are real.

      I recommend the book to Scout leaders.

      Chip

      Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from SprintĀ®.