Re: [Scouter_T] Merit Badge Counselor Training

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2011
      We have held MB counselor training on some of the Round Table nights. We set up for the classes to be held the hour before RT starts. That way, folks aren't coming out for another night and then alot of the time, folks who might never have come to RT stay and see what it is all about........ so we get a Twofer......LOL

      Connie

      --- On Sun, 6/26/11, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:

      What do you do for Merit Badge Counselor training?  How often, what venue?  Other than once a year at UoS?