Re: [Scouter_T] Pack Leader Tracking

  • Mr. Fredrick Scott West
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2011
      Troop master
      Sent from my BlackBerry� on the MetroPCS Network

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2011
        We like the web-based ScoutManage. As web-based software and unlike PackMaster you don't need to load (and maintain) software on the desktop.

        We create signons for all out leaders, we do ALL advancement through the tool (produces a shopping list for the scout shop, and then an "awards to present" for pack meetings. It also now does dues and event fees collection via credit card and paypal.

        Jim Rooney
        Pack 841 - http://www.pack841.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2011
          I second ScoutManage for tracking training, advancements, etc. It also does an email blast to all your families to remind them of upcoming meetings and events. It has really improved our communications as well as record keeping.

          Cindy Pope
          Special Needs Troop 2
          Ozark Trails Council
          Springfield, MO