Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New Patrol Method PPT Presentation

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
      I find getting notes at the end worthless. I get little out of the
      presentation because of taking notes on the important stuff. So I am
      totally overwhelmed. It's a real 'gotcha' moment when they hand out
      the notes at the end.

      "Some suggestions I have heard and heed. Don't give them notes until
      the end."

      Maria Hurley
      Malvern, PA USA