Re: New Patrol Method PPT Presentation

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
      Love the idea of putting in Boy Life cartoons!!!

      Could have used them last night when I did a Board of Review presentation.

      Bill
    • Maria
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
        I find getting notes at the end worthless. I get little out of the
        presentation because of taking notes on the important stuff. So I am
        totally overwhelmed. It's a real 'gotcha' moment when they hand out
        the notes at the end.

        "Some suggestions I have heard and heed. Don't give them notes until
        the end."

        Maria Hurley
        Malvern, PA USA