Re: New Patrol Method PPT Presentation

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
      I almost never give out PPT notes as a handout. The PPT notes are for the presenter (me). I have other handouts I give out. They are here: http://www.bsatroop14.com/patrolmethod
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
        Love the idea of putting in Boy Life cartoons!!!

        Could have used them last night when I did a Board of Review presentation.

        Bill
      • Maria
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
          I find getting notes at the end worthless. I get little out of the
          presentation because of taking notes on the important stuff. So I am
          totally overwhelmed. It's a real 'gotcha' moment when they hand out
          the notes at the end.

          "Some suggestions I have heard and heed. Don't give them notes until
          the end."

          Maria Hurley
          Malvern, PA USA