Re: How Do You Get Them To Training

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2011
      I was on the district training staff for 6 or 7 years. For a long time I was hoping I was doing good even if only one leader showed up for training. I was finally discouraged enoough I quit being a trainer and just focus on my position in the troop and camp promo advisor for our OA chapter. Not my problem. Heck of an attitude.
      Herb D