BSA Volunteer Training Team on Facebook

  • Rick Pushies
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      In April BSA started a FaceBook page devoted to training. This has
      considerable potential for sharing information about training and
      creates a venue where local council trainers can post their comments. It
      will be interesting to watch how clear and timely the information is
      that National posts and our local volunteer trainer's comments.
      https://www.facebook.com/BSAtrainingteam
      I have added this link to the "Links" section of Scouter_T.
      Rick PushiesScouting Alumni