Re: New Online (MyScouting.org) Courses?

  • Todd Block
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2011
      Sandy,

      Thanks for the info, but it is still not there. I wonder if the fact I have
      all of the trainings in that section done that it does not pop up.

      BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEyODIy
      BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMDQ0OTg2NjY-> Re: New Online
      (MyScouting.org) Courses?

      Posted by: "Sandra Martens"
      <mailto:sandyowl1@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20New%20Online%20%28MyScouting%
      2Eorg%29%20Courses%3F> sandyowl1@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/sandyowl1> sandyowl1

      Tue May 3, 2011 10:35 am (PDT)

      go to my scouting, online, cub scout leader, then you'll see the leader
      specific introduction.

      Sandy OWL