Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New Online (MyScouting.org) Courses?

  • Sandra Martens
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2011
      go to my scouting, online, cub scout leader, then you'll see the leader specific introduction.

      Sandy OWL

      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2011
        Sandy,

        Thanks for the info, but it is still not there. I wonder if the fact I have
        all of the trainings in that section done that it does not pop up.

        BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEyODIy
        BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMDQ0OTg2NjY-> Re: New Online
        (MyScouting.org) Courses?

        Posted by: "Sandra Martens"
        <mailto:sandyowl1@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20New%20Online%20%28MyScouting%
        2Eorg%29%20Courses%3F> sandyowl1@...