Re: New Online (MyScouting.org) Courses?

  • Todd Block
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2011
      Hi Jim,

      The Chartered Organization Representative Fast Start is the 2003 fast start
      that has been on the BSA Online Learning Center site. It has been moved
      from there.

      I could not find the Leader Position item this morning.

      Todd Block
      Unit Commissioner
      Cache La Poudre District
      Longs Peak Council

      BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEyODE3
      BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMDQ0MTIyMjY-> New Online
      (MyScouting.org) Courses?

      Posted by: "The Rooneys"
      <mailto:rooney-family@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20New%20Online%20%28MySco
      uting%2Eorg%29%20Courses%3F> rooney-family@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/copperskipro> copperskipro

      Mon May 2, 2011 1:18 pm (PDT)

      I noticed today two new online courses. Does anyone know anything about
      them?

      . Chartered Organization Representative Fast Start
      . Leader Position-Specific - Introduction

      In particular, what is the function, purpose and requirement for the "Leader
      Position-Specific - Introduction" course? Is it required? Recommended?
      Desired?

      Thanks,

      ---
      Jim Rooney
      Training Chair, Pioneer Trails District, Denver Area Council

    • Sandra Martens
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2011
        go to my scouting, online, cub scout leader, then you'll see the leader specific introduction.

        Sandy OWL

        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2011
          Sandy,

          Thanks for the info, but it is still not there. I wonder if the fact I have
          all of the trainings in that section done that it does not pop up.

          BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEyODIy
          BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMDQ0OTg2NjY-> Re: New Online
          (MyScouting.org) Courses?

          Posted by: "Sandra Martens"
          <mailto:sandyowl1@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20New%20Online%20%28MyScouting%
          2Eorg%29%20Courses%3F> sandyowl1@...