Re: [Scouter_T] National Tools for Council and District Trainers

  • A. Dukovic
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2011
      All, here's a quick and down to the point, powerpoint you can use for Chartered Org/IH training, based on the National syllabus; it was developed by our Council's Training Chair and I've gotten her permission to pass it on.

      I've used it myself and along with the CR/IH Handbook, I hope this helps!!

      - Art