RE: [Scouter_T] Re: (Boy Scout Leader) Once Trained, Always Trained ???

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 4, 2011
      Michael Crothers wrote:

      > When did BSA start Charter Rep training?

      The old name for a Charter Rep (COR) was "IR" -- Institutional Rep.
      My father was one when I was a Scout, and he took training for
      the position at the time. This was in the late 50's or early 60's.

      I have a lot of his old training material from that time. While
      it's amazing how much has changed in the program, it's also amazing
      how much really hasn't changed -- that untrained leaders are _still_
      doing _WRONG_.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      District Committee Member at Large
      -- Stephen R. Covey
    • Scouter Chuck
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 4, 2011