Re: [Scouter_T] JTE Pack Spreadsheet

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
      I plugged in a bunch of numbers and it worked great. I must admit though to being the last person who can critique this type of thing in a very educated manner......LOL

      Connie

      --- On Mon, 4/4/11, Bob Koertge <bkoertge@...> wrote:

      BSA has provided Beta spreadsheets for Troops and Districts, but nothing for packs. So I have created what I think is a simple spreadsheet to determine what level your pack earns.
      Now, please bear with me, I have tested out all the formulas but I could use your help. If you see any bugs or have an idea to improve this spreadsheet please let me know.  You can download it from http://scouthelps.com