JTE Pack Spreadsheet

  • Bob Koertge
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 4:26 AM
      BSA has provided Beta spreadsheets for Troops and Districts, but nothing for packs. So I have created what I think is a simple spreadsheet to determine what level your pack earns.
      Now, please bear with me, I have tested out all the formulas but I could use your help. If you see any bugs or have an idea to improve this spreadsheet please let me know. You can download it from http://scouthelps.com

      Thanks for you help in advance
      Bob Koertge
      ScoutHelps.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 6:38 PM
        I plugged in a bunch of numbers and it worked great. I must admit though to being the last person who can critique this type of thing in a very educated manner......LOL

        Connie