RE: [Scouter_T] Scouting.org training updates

  • fred-scouts@skrotzki.net
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 14, 2011
      Shame nobody proofed the page. Many of the paragraphs are duplicated.

      Course Director Conferences Completed - 2nd paragraph duplicate
      Important Youth Protection Training Information - 2nd paragraph duplicate
      Goodbye Texas, Hello West "By-God" Virginia! - 2nd paragraph duplicate
      Master Trainer Certification - 2nd paragraph duplicate

      Fred Skrotzki

      _____

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 18, 2011
        Interpretation of "Should" . Since scouts always do their best and the motto is prepared a good webelos leader is fully trained including outdoor training.

        herb d