Training Syllabi Links

  • JamieD
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      We seem to have a persistent need for access to PDF versions of syllabi. In the Links area we have a folder entitled Council & District Training websites. Within that folder I have created a folder entitled Training Syllabi Links. It has the links to the Chief Seattle site, and Baltimore Area Council, Arrowhead District site. If you know of other links to full text PDFs of syllabi, please add them to the folder.

      Hopefully, this will make it easier for us to refer to the sites.

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Wearing her moderator hat.
    • techrescuemedic
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
        I was wondering when we'd get around to that. ;o)

        C. J. Johnson
        Training Chair
        Big Pines District
        Crater Lake Council