Generations DVD?

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      I remember that there was a discussion on this a few months ago,
      but I can't find it in my email archives. I also remember that
      someone posted a link to the video, or downloadable file.

      Does anyone remember this, or was I dreaming? It came up last
      night after our District Committee meeting.

      Thanks for any help.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      District Committee Member at Large
      -- Stephen R. Covey