Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Who Manufacturers The Wood Badge Beads For The BSA

  • Timothy Buckley
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 16, 2011
      $65 is the 100 year beads made from oak from Gilwell.
      2010 Special Edition of 3 bead Wood Badge made from Genuine Gilwell Oak in a
      presentation box with Gilwell Park engraved inside. Each Oak Wood Badge includes
      a numbered authenticity certificate

      ________________________________
      From: doc marshall

      Yep, nice beads and who wouldn't like to have a set from Gilwell?!
      However, at $65.00 for a three-bead set the ones from National supply are
      looking

      pretty good.

      In Scouting and Service,
      Doc Marshall

    • doc marshall
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 16, 2011
        Sorry for the confusion on this, folks. I always figured if ya gotta go, go First Class!

        In Service,
        Doc Marshall