Cub Leader Specific Training syllabus

  • lisa.foil
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
      Did anyone convert the powerpoint to PDF form? I have it but the pages are not sequential. I can't find it in the files.
      Thanks,
      Lisa Foil
    • sun1snake
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2011
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "lisa.foil" <lisafoil@...> wrote:

        > Did anyone convert the powerpoint to PDF form? I have it but the pages are not sequential. I can't find it in the files.
        > Thanks,
        > Lisa Foil

        Hey there!
        Baltimore Area Council's Arrowhead District has a training page w/ the syllabus
        available in pdf,but not the slides. I think I got those from the files here.
        Srry that's not a complete answer.

        Catherine
        Cardinal District