RE: [Scouter_T] Wolf den PPT

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
      I wonder of he's after info on a Cub Scout Wolf Den, or nature info
      on the dens of wolves? I can see where the last might be useful in
      Scouting as well.

      Also, the link that Neil sent was broken in the copy I got. Here's
      the 3working link, as an attempt at resending.

      http://cflscouting.org/Leaders/Training/UnivofScouting2010/CubScoutCollege/tabid/429/Default.aspx

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      District Committee Member at Large
      -- Stephen R. Covey