RE: [Scouter_T] Wolf den PPT

  • Nell Colbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2011
      Here's the link to the Central Florida Council 2010 University of Scouting
      Cub Scout College materials. There is a class called "Intro to Wolf Scouts"
      that has some information you might be able to use.

      http://cflscouting.org/Leaders/Training/UnivofScouting2010/CubScoutCollege/t
      abid/429/Default.aspx

      Nell Colbert

      Central Florida Council
      Council Training Chair
      Asst. Council Commissioner
      Little Econ District
      Vice Chair for Operations

      321.303.7445

      <mailto:necolbert@...> necolbert@...

      Member - Goldenrod Chamber of Commerce

      Remember to designate your Heart of Florida United Way gift to the Boy
      Scouts of America,

      Designation code 8009!

      We only receive funding from the Heart of Florida United Way through donor
      designations.

      Every day is a GREAT day for Scouting!

      _____

      Subject: [Scouter_T] Wolf den PPT

      I am looking for a power point about wolf den's to use at a UofS. Anyone
      have one to share?
      Dan

    • Scouter Chuck
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
        I wonder of he's after info on a Cub Scout Wolf Den, or nature info
        on the dens of wolves? I can see where the last might be useful in
        Scouting as well.

        Also, the link that Neil sent was broken in the copy I got. Here's
        the 3working link, as an attempt at resending.

        http://cflscouting.org/Leaders/Training/UnivofScouting2010/CubScoutCollege/tabid/429/Default.aspx

        I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
        District Committee Member at Large
        -- Stephen R. Covey