Wolf den PPT

  • danielgrummert
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2011
      I am looking for a power point about wolf den's to use at a UofS. Anyone have one to share?
      Dan
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2011
        Dan - what in particular do you need? Are you looking for the basic training slides? or something more aimed at managing a Wolf den?

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Troop Committee, Troop 509
        Ham Lake, MN
        Secretary, Crew 849
        Coon Rapids, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        Three Rivers District

      • Nell Colbert
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2011
          Here's the link to the Central Florida Council 2010 University of Scouting
          Cub Scout College materials. There is a class called "Intro to Wolf Scouts"
          that has some information you might be able to use.

          http://cflscouting.org/Leaders/Training/UnivofScouting2010/CubScoutCollege/t
          abid/429/Default.aspx

          Nell Colbert

          Central Florida Council
          Council Training Chair
          Asst. Council Commissioner
          Little Econ District
          Vice Chair for Operations

          321.303.7445

          <mailto:necolbert@...> necolbert@...

          Member - Goldenrod Chamber of Commerce

          Remember to designate your Heart of Florida United Way gift to the Boy
          Scouts of America,

          Designation code 8009!

          We only receive funding from the Heart of Florida United Way through donor
          designations.

          Every day is a GREAT day for Scouting!

          _____

          Subject: [Scouter_T] Wolf den PPT

          I am looking for a power point about wolf den's to use at a UofS. Anyone
          have one to share?
          Dan

        • Scouter Chuck
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
            I wonder of he's after info on a Cub Scout Wolf Den, or nature info
            on the dens of wolves? I can see where the last might be useful in
            Scouting as well.

            Also, the link that Neil sent was broken in the copy I got. Here's
            the 3working link, as an attempt at resending.

            http://cflscouting.org/Leaders/Training/UnivofScouting2010/CubScoutCollege/tabid/429/Default.aspx

            I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
            District Committee Member at Large
            -- Stephen R. Covey