Re: [Scouter_T] Be still my heart!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 1:15 PM
      Congrats. There is no way to know in our District/Council right now because there seems to be no one place where any kind of reliable info is kept. Every year we are asked to submint it and every year it disappears into a HUGE black hole. At least that is the only explanation we can come up with that makes any sense.......LOL

      By the way Jamie.....quick change of subject.......do you know if the 2008 printing of the First Year Scout program book is the most updated?  Trying to put together the program for summer camp..........

      Connie

      I was just perusing the year end training statistics report for my district. For the first time in my life I saw a 100% report in one of the categories - all of our Scoutmasters have current Youth Protection training (a month early for recharter!!). More startlingly, 97% of the Scoutmasters are fully trained.