Re: [Scouter_T] Be still my heart!

  • Corinna Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
      Kudos to you!
      I have been asking people to get trained for years, with changing success.
      YPT for our recharter was a real pain in the neck. But with our shuffling
      (ASM, who doesn't have time to attend training, to CC), new parents as MC
      who can become ASM after completing SM training, should eventually get us
      there as well.
      Corinna
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
        Congrats. There is no way to know in our District/Council right now because there seems to be no one place where any kind of reliable info is kept. Every year we are asked to submint it and every year it disappears into a HUGE black hole. At least that is the only explanation we can come up with that makes any sense.......LOL

        By the way Jamie.....quick change of subject.......do you know if the 2008 printing of the First Year Scout program book is the most updated?  Trying to put together the program for summer camp..........

        Connie