Re: [Scouter_T] Pack Training Books

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      The first thing that comes to my mind is a copy of the most recent pack
      charter, so they can check training online with the accurate name/number, as
      well as have the membership number for the inevitable phone calls from
      people trying to set up their online account. If you don't have access to
      their pack charters, give them contact info or links to get their own.

      Teresa Hall
      Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
      Greater AL Council