Pack Training Books

  • Donna F. Washington Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Does anyone have a Pack Training Notebook? I want to try to develop one and have the following tabs so far..
      1. Admin.
      Phone numbers and emails of District/Council points of contact
      Requirements for Training
      Web Link sites
      List of Training Courses w/expiration date ie. YPT is 2 yrs.
      2. Upcoming Training Opportunities
      3. Training Completed Cards- One page for each scouter
      4. Blank Forms

      Any other suggestions for resources to put in this book? I am doing a class for new Pack Trainers to add on where Pack Trainer Specific Training stops. Any help would be appreciated. Donna
    • Teresa Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
        The first thing that comes to my mind is a copy of the most recent pack
        charter, so they can check training online with the accurate name/number, as
        well as have the membership number for the inevitable phone calls from
        people trying to set up their online account. If you don't have access to
        their pack charters, give them contact info or links to get their own.

        Teresa Hall
        Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
        Greater AL Council