Re: [Scouter_T] UofS Help

  • bljohnson95901@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2010
      I don't know if you looked at our council's site but here is the link. We regrouped about 5 years ago and most of these classes are carried over from year to year.

      http://www.gec-bsa.org/webpay/event/?action=view&event=001058

      Bruce Johnson

      From: danielgrummert < dangrummert@... >
      Subject: [Scouter_T] UofS Help
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 5:54 PM

      Looking for ideas on how to determine what classes to offer at a Cub Portion of a UofS. Would like to offer 10 to 15 classes. Any idea how to best determine what to offer or what didn't work?

      Dan

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2010
        Dan,

        Check out <http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/openrosters/ViewOrgPageLink.asp?LinkKey=25887&orgkey=1934> for a listing of our Cub Scout courses. You are welcome to check out our Pow Wow page (see links on the left) for course ideas as well.

        Yours in Scouting,
        Ken