Course Coded Needed

  • Richard Perlman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2010
      Does anyone know the Course Code for the "Chartered Organization
      Representative Fast Start" training offered here
      <http://scouting.org/Training/Adult/CORFastStart.aspx> on www.scouting.com ?

      Not the course that trains the COR Fast Start trainer (Training the
      Chartered Org. Rep. D72).

      Thanks, Rich

    • mark.ellis21@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2010
        D62

        Mark Ellis

        Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2010
          Thanks!

          Interesting that it does not appear on the latest BSA Training Courses Report ...

          http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/trainingcoursesreport2010.pdf

          Rich

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "mark.ellis21@..."<mark.ellis21@...> wrote:

          > D62
          >
          > Mark Ellis
          >
          > Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

        • Mark Ellis
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2010
            Yeah, I had to contact the National Office to get it.

            Mark