Re: Resources added to the Natonal Council web site/Updates

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2010
      They used to have a way to just check website updates. It was a link they had set up for council webmasters to check. It was pretty handy, so naturally it went away when the website was updated.

      herb d

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

      > Hmmmmmm,
      > Sounds like I need to set that up here as well...........thanks
      >
      > connie
      >
      > --- On Thu, 11/18/10, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:
      >
      > No - there is no way to get it delivered. They have been better recently about posting it quarterly. It has valuable information for all commissioners. A paper copy may get mailed to council commissioners, but I monitor the site and send the link to my District Commissioner. She redistributes it to all of the ADCs and UCs.

    • Herb
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 19, 2010
        sounds departmentalized like the government. Last I heard commissioners were volunteers and a new handbook would be part of their development. but of course thats logic talking.

        herb d