Re: [Scouter_T] Master Trainer and Training Award

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      <<Has any one heard what the criteria and use of the Master Trainer Certification is going to be? Also, any idea on the requirements for the Distinguished Trainer Award>>

      It appears that becoming a Master Trainer requires attending the Master Trainer Certification course. What I'm curious about is whether there will be opportunities to complete that course someplace other than at Philmont. While I want to back, its not going to happen any time soon. (DH has to get a job first!!)

      No idea about the award, except it seems that becoming a Master Trainer is one of the criteria.

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509