Master Trainer and Training Award

  • mdmcgrain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2010
      Has any one heard what the criteria and use of the Master Trainer Certification is going to be? Also, any idea on the requirements for the Distinguished Trainer Award? Both are listed on the PTC catalog.

      Thanks,
      Marc McGrain
      VP for Training
      Five Rivers Counci
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
        <<Has any one heard what the criteria and use of the Master Trainer Certification is going to be? Also, any idea on the requirements for the Distinguished Trainer Award>>

        It appears that becoming a Master Trainer requires attending the Master Trainer Certification course. What I'm curious about is whether there will be opportunities to complete that course someplace other than at Philmont. While I want to back, its not going to happen any time soon. (DH has to get a job first!!)

        No idea about the award, except it seems that becoming a Master Trainer is one of the criteria.

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Troop Committee, Troop 509