Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Resources added to the Natonal Council web site/Updates

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2010
      <<But there is no way to get it delevered is there? It says it is for Council commissioners. So if a UC or RT commissioner (both are me) wants to take a look I need to go and read it?>>

      No - there is no way to get it delivered. They have been better recently about posting it quarterly. It has valuable information for all commissioners. A paper copy may get mailed to council commissioners, but I monitor the site and send the link to my District Commissioner. She redistributes it to all of the ADCs and UCs.

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Secretary, Crew 849
      Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2010
        Hmmmmmm,
        Sounds like I need to set that up here as well...........thanks

        connie

        --- On Thu, 11/18/10, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

        No - there is no way to get it delivered. They have been better recently about posting it quarterly. It has valuable information for all commissioners. A paper copy may get mailed to council commissioners, but I monitor the site and send the link to my District Commissioner. She redistributes it to all of the ADCs and UCs.

      • Herb
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 19, 2010
          They used to have a way to just check website updates. It was a link they had set up for council webmasters to check. It was pretty handy, so naturally it went away when the website was updated.

          herb d

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 19, 2010
            sounds departmentalized like the government. Last I heard commissioners were volunteers and a new handbook would be part of their development. but of course thats logic talking.

            herb d