Re: [Scouter_T] TDC vs EDGE

  • ed5870@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
      Just got this message from my DE after I inquired about the discrepancy.

      National called me back about the Trainer Development Conference.. TDC
      is still valid as a training course, but is it is being faded out. they
      said that it is up to the council which course we want to use.

      Ed Harvey
      Dutchess District Training Chair
      Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

      In a message dated 11/17/2010 8:09:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      ron@... writes:

      BTW - if you take the latest online Cub Pack Trainer class - there is
      NO mention of TDC -- just EDGE, and they even indicate that EDGE is
      required training.

      YiS,
      Ron Blaisdell
      ADC, Seminole Springs District