Phone number for the help desk?

  • Lisa Titus
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
      Does anyone have the phone number for the MyScouting Help Desk?
      I had 800-627-3025 and its not connecting. ;-(

      Lisa Titus
      CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
      ASM Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
      Daniel Webster Council http://www.nhscouting.org/
      I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250
      I used to be a Staffer ... NE-I-272

    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
        ScoutNet has been down all day.

        Both the professional side as well as the volunteer site.

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
          On 11/15/2010 5:09 PM, Michael Crothers wrote:
          > ScoutNet has been down all day.
          > Both the professional side as well as the volunteer site.

          Does that mean the phones are down too?

          Lisa

        • mark.ellis21@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
            972.580.2267

            National stopped that toll free number, and published the toll number for
            volunteers to use.

            They then sent out a new toll free number for the professionals to use.

            You can also send an email to myscouting@....

            Mark Ellis

            Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
              972-580-2267

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
                Need assistance with your MyScouting.org account?
                Call the National MyScouting Support line
                Monday-Friday 7am-10pm and
                Saturday 10am-10pm Central time:
                (972) 580-2267 or
                e-mail: myscouting@...

              • mcquaidfam@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
                  Nope. Just means that there are THOUSANDS of phone calls going in, and folks are swamped.
                  It was another fun day!
                  Marian