Re: [Scouter_T] webelos outdoor leader skills syllabus

  • Tamara Brewer
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 7, 2010
      Thank you!

      ________________________________
      From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, November 6, 2010 10:58:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] webelos outdoor leader skills syllabus

      Go to the below link, select Cub Scout, than select Outdoor Leader Skills For
      Webelos Leaders.

      The entire syllabus is there plus each section is downloadable.

      http://www.seattlebsa.org/Resources

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      Training Chair
      Tecumseh Council

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06