Training Costs

  • apatschin75
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      In Old Hickory, we charge $5.00 for BALOO, $35.00 for IOLS and WOLS, the rest are free, with the participants bringing a bag lunch. District training is at night and is free.

      Our current SE wanted to do all for free, but we could not absorb all of the costs, so we absorb break snacks and beverages, beverages for lunch and all handouts for mandatory courses.

      Council does not charge training courses for use of facilities, and we have no trouble finding churches, etc. that do not charge

      Tom Travis
      Council Training Chair
      Old Hickory Council
      Winston-Salem, NC