Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Verification

  • tttrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 20, 2010
      If you have ever entered data, mistakes are made. It is just operator
      error (probably) that happens every time data is entered manually. Not
      necessarily a system error, or some nefarious plot.

      Tom Travis
      OHC Trail Quail

      In a message dated 10/20/2010 4:44:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      cknie23100@... writes:

      Oh that is totally not the issue. He laughed and told us to take it
      off......for obvious reasonsconnie

      --- On Wed, 10/20/10, patrick dulzo <_pdulzo@..._
      (mailto:pdulzo@...) > wrote:

      unfortunately for the most part we must go at Scouter's word. Remember we
      are scouts. If they want to lie about it, its on them not us. A scout is
      trustworthy.