Re: Run Time for Online Training Courses

  • tvcubtrainers
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2010
      Jaime,

      Thank you, you are correct. The new ones are specifically what I was looking for. However, thank you Ben and others for the link to the other course times. If anyone had run times for the new Cub Leader-Specific courses, that would be awesome.

      Phil Weiss,
      ADC, Twin Valley District, San Francisco Bay Area Council