Journey to Excellence

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hi all,
      Rather than scan in my papers, I found where other councils had already posted the info and then took it from there.

      So here is the criteria. There are also webinars that are happening and I will add that info momentarily as well as a glossary of terms.

      Webinar for District Volunteers  and if you go here you can sign up for one of the webinars.

      connie

    • Ida
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
        Connie,

        I don't see the info on the Webinars. Did you post it?

        Ida

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
            Connie,

            I see the files, but no URL/dates for webinars. Would you be so kind as to repost?

            Thanks!

            Ida

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

            > There was a link sent in one of the emails I believe? If not let me know. But the actual dates of the webinars is in one of the files I uploaded........

            ]

          • Ida
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
              Connie,

              I found it ... it's in the FILE section, but there was no notification that there was a file there. :)

              Ida
              -- getting that second cup of coffee helped

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
                Ok thanks
                I hadn't had a chance to look at it.