Re: [Scouter_T] OLC/MyScouting.org Security

  • Corinna Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
      Chad,
      Once, a couple of years ago, I logged on to recharter, and ended up on
      another unit's record. I reported to an IT expert and outstanding scouter
      who had not encountered this happening prior to it.
      He is now the acc for IT. I assume your council has a similar position, and
      would like to know about it.

      Corinna