Re: Leadership Training Committee Guide 34169

  • Dawn Gent
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
      The 2010 version hit the shelves and then was promptly discontinued (see previous threads).

      My guess it that it was released BEFORE the update on Youth Protection and the online Cub Scout Leader Specifics and that made it insufficient as a current resource. (But this is just a guess).

      Dawn Gent
      Wilmington, DE

      "Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart"
      -Elizabeth Andrew