Re: Leadership Training Committee Guide 34169

  • Gary Holloway
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
      Couldn't find this information on your Council website?

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
        Gary,

        Try this link:

        http://www.seattlebsa.org/media/resources/index.php?dir=District/Leadership Training Committee Guide May 2008/

        Rick,
        San Lorenzo. CA

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Holloway" <ghollowa@...> wrote:

        > Couldn't find this information on your Council website?

      • Dawn Gent
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
          The 2010 version hit the shelves and then was promptly discontinued (see previous threads).

          My guess it that it was released BEFORE the update on Youth Protection and the online Cub Scout Leader Specifics and that made it insufficient as a current resource. (But this is just a guess).

          Dawn Gent
          Wilmington, DE

          "Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart"
          -Elizabeth Andrew