Re: Leadership Training Committee Guide 34169

  • Geoffrey Mayer
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
      > Does anyone have this guide in pdf form?

      Hi! There is a new 2010 printing out. My training advisor just loaned me his today. Haven't had
      time to look at it yet but it's available to order.

      God bless!

      Geoffrey Mayer
      Black Swamp Area Council
      Northwest Ohio
    • Gary Holloway
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
        Couldn't find this information on your Council website?

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
          Gary,

          Try this link:

          http://www.seattlebsa.org/media/resources/index.php?dir=District/Leadership Training Committee Guide May 2008/

          Rick,
          San Lorenzo. CA

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Holloway" <ghollowa@...> wrote:

          > Couldn't find this information on your Council website?

        • Dawn Gent
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
            The 2010 version hit the shelves and then was promptly discontinued (see previous threads).

            My guess it that it was released BEFORE the update on Youth Protection and the online Cub Scout Leader Specifics and that made it insufficient as a current resource. (But this is just a guess).

            Dawn Gent
            Wilmington, DE

            "Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart"
            -Elizabeth Andrew