Re: [Scouter_T] Leadership Training Committee Guide 34169

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
      Go to http://www.seattlebsa.org
      Select Volunteer
      go to bottom of list
      Select Training
      On the right side select resources
      select district
      select Leadership Training Committee Guide May 2008
      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
        > Does anyone have this guide in pdf form?

        Hi! There is a new 2010 printing out. My training advisor just loaned me his today. Haven't had
        time to look at it yet but it's available to order.

        God bless!

        Geoffrey Mayer
        Black Swamp Area Council
        Northwest Ohio
      • Gary Holloway
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
          Couldn't find this information on your Council website?

        • Rick
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
            Gary,

            Try this link:

            http://www.seattlebsa.org/media/resources/index.php?dir=District/Leadership Training Committee Guide May 2008/

            Rick,
            San Lorenzo. CA

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Holloway" <ghollowa@...> wrote:

            > Couldn't find this information on your Council website?

          • Dawn Gent
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
              The 2010 version hit the shelves and then was promptly discontinued (see previous threads).

              My guess it that it was released BEFORE the update on Youth Protection and the online Cub Scout Leader Specifics and that made it insufficient as a current resource. (But this is just a guess).

              Dawn Gent
              Wilmington, DE

              "Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart"
              -Elizabeth Andrew