Re: [Scouter_T] Expiration of Baloo Training

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20 10:49 PM
      Timothy Buckley wrote:
      > Baloo does not expire - as of yet.  They are looking a changing evergreen
      > training, and like Wood Badge, they may decide to have it expire after 30 years.

      When did this happen? I've never heard anything before this about Wood Badge
      training expiring. Also, I don't see the reason for it, unless it's to completely stamp
      out other than the current ways of doing things. (Although I do know that Green
      Bar Bill's stuff has been excised from all the current manuals.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      District Committee Member at Large
      -- Stephen R. Covey