Re: [Scouter_T] Online Troop Committee Challenge

  • Kevin Pate
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2010
      Beverly asked:

      >  I logged in to myscouting.org to confirm that Troop Committee Challenge
      >  has been taken down. Does anyone have any more info on that and a
      >  time
      frame to expect it to be back?

      I don't know.  I logged in when I saw your message and it showed to be there for me.
      I clicked on review the course and it is running in another window as I type this.

      I then tried to click retake course but a window pops up to say if I proceed I won't be able to print a completion certificate until I again complete the course.  Regrettably, I don't have enough open time this morning to test that process.

      Kevin in Norman, America