Re: Troop Committee Challenge - When to Do In Person?

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2010
      I might suggest that in an effort to get new committee people into the loop, have them take the online training. It's better than no training. The online training will (hopefully) make them come up with a list of questions that are note addressed specifically by the online course. That's when the in-person training comes in handy. We offer it a couple times a year and it's popular. And helpful. And only a half-day, so it doesn't blow a whole Saturday.